EXPLORE FLORENCE & CHIANTI
October 7 - 10, 2017
- $500 deposit to reserve space
- Balance due ASAP / by July 1
Early Bird Pricing (thru May 15), Per Person
Standard Double $1325
Premium Double* $1465
Step 1 — Complete the Registration Form below. (Be certain to click the "SUBMIT" button at the form's end.)
Step 2 — Choose the occupancy you prefer and select an option from the appropriate drop-down menu to submit payment — either the initial deposit ($500), or full payment. If you choose to pay a deposit, you will receive an invoice for the balance, which will be due ASAP / by July 1 at the latest.
Step 3 — Stay tuned for follow-up materials, which will be emailed to you in due course.
Please contact Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need help with the registration process.
Add-On Itinerary Registration Form
The fine print...
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- 3 breakfasts (10/8-10), special “gala dinner” in the castle (10/9)
- All group transportation to accommodations and scheduled activities during add-on itinerary (10/7-10), including transfer to central Pisa the evening of 10/10
- Optional yoga practices on 10/8, 10/9
- Planned activities — including tour and winetasting at Castello di Brolio, day trip to Siena and Montalcino, visit to San Gimignano
What’s Not Included:
- Accommodation the night of 10/10
- Meals not noted in “What’s Included”
- Transportation to any departure city other than Pisa on 10/10
- Supplemental, personal activities (i.e. shopping, optional activities), including any transportation
- Other travel-related expenses
- Teacher/guide gratuities
Should circumstances arise that result in your canceling your reservation, Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. will refund payment less a cancellation fee as follows (computed based on date of receipt of written cancellation):
Days Prior to Trip:
More than 120 days
91 – 120 days
46 – 90 days
45 days or less
$100 admin fee
100% of deposit
50% of trip cost
100% of trip cost
Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any trip prior to departure in the event that cancellation is deemed necessary or wise. Such conditions might include, but are not limited to, insufficient participant registration or other logistical challenges that would negatively affect trip operation. The refund of all payments received shall release Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. from any further liability. Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. is not responsible for non-recoverable expenses incurred by clients in preparation for a cancelled trip, including airfare.