EXPLORE PÉRIGORD & THE VÉZÈRE VALLEY
April 28 - May 1, 2018
- $500 deposit to reserve space
- Balance due by January 20, 2018
Prices, Per Person
Early-Bird Pricing thru December 20
Premium Double $1365
Premium Single* $1775
Step 1 — Complete the Registration Form below. (Be certain to click the "SUBMIT" button at the form's end.)
Step 2 — Choose the type of accommodation you prefer, and select an option from the appropriate drop-down menu to submit payment — either the initial deposit ($500), or full payment. If you choose to pay a deposit, you will receive an invoice for the balance, which will be due ASAP / by January 20 at the latest.
We gladly accept payment by check, which you can make out to Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. and send to:
Ananda Expeditions, Ltd.
8836 Blue Mountain Dr
Golden, CO 80403
Step 3 — Stay tuned for follow-up materials, which will be emailed to you in due course.
Please contact Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need help with the registration process.
Add-On Itinerary Registration Form
The fine print...
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- 3 breakfasts, 1 dinner (4/30)
- All group transportation to accommodations and scheduled activities during add-on itinerary, including transfer to Bergerac on 5/1
- Optional yoga practices on 4/29, 4/30
- Planned activities — including tours of the fortified mill and caves
- Gratuity for local guides, and house and kitchen staff
What’s Not Included:
- Accommodation the night of 5/1
- Meals not noted in “What’s Included”
- Transportation to any departure city other than Bergerac on 5/1
- Supplemental, personal activities (i.e. shopping, optional activities), including any transportation
- Other travel-related expenses
Should circumstances arise that result in your canceling your reservation, Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. will refund payment less a cancellation fee as follows (computed based on date of receipt of written cancellation):
Days Prior to Trip:
More than 120 days
91 – 120 days
46 – 90 days
45 days or less
$100 admin fee
100% of deposit
50% of trip cost
100% of trip cost
Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any trip prior to departure in the event that cancellation is deemed necessary or wise. Such conditions might include, but are not limited to, insufficient participant registration or other logistical challenges that would negatively affect trip operation. The refund of all payments received shall release Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. from any further liability. Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. is not responsible for non-recoverable expenses incurred by clients in preparation for a cancelled trip, including airfare.