SOUTHWESTERN FRANCE YOGA ADVENTURE
Fall 2020 (Dates TBA)
Prices, Per Person
Double (2 single beds) $2295
Partner Double (1 king bed) $2420
Single (double bed)* $2835
Deluxe Single (king bed)* $3145
* limited availability
Triple (1 king bed, 1 single bed)§ $1895
§ Must sign up with roommates for triple option
- $500 deposit to reserve space
- Balance due 90 days prior to departure
Step 1 — Complete the Registration Form below. (Be certain to click the "SUBMIT" button at the form's end.)
Step 2 — Choose the type of accommodation you prefer, and select an option from the appropriate drop-down menu to submit payment — either the initial deposit ($500), 50% of the total cost, or full payment. If you choose to pay a deposit, you will receive an invoice for the balance, which is due 90 days prior to departure.
We gladly accept payment by check, which you can make out to Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. and send to:
Ananda Expeditions, Ltd.
8836 Blue Mountain Dr
Golden, CO 80403
Step 3 — Stay tuned for follow-up materials, which will be emailed to you shortly.
Please contact Michael at email@example.com if you have any questions or need help with the registration process.
The fine print...
- 7 nights’ accommodation at chateau
- 3 meals daily (except for 3 lunches out – 2 at restaurants, 1 picnic)
- Tea, coffee, fruit, and nuts available throughout the day
- All group transportation, including 1 scheduled transfer from Bordeaux to chateau on arrival, and back to Bordeaux on departure day
- Daily yoga practices (usually 30-min A.M. Stretch & 2-hr practice with long savasana), use of mats, props
- Use of outdoor salt-water pool, tennis court, 20-acre grounds
- Planned activities (including trip to village market, canoe trip on the Dordogne, gardens visit, guided hike, tour of Saint-Émilion, and wine-tasting), entrance fees, local guides
- Gratuity for local guides, and house and kitchen staff
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare from/to your home city
- Ground transportation to/from arrival airport to Bordeaux, and transfers from/to Bordeaux outside the 1 scheduled pick-up on arrival day and drop-off on departure day
- 3 lunches, and any other additional meals not mentioned in "What's Included"
- Local wine (available for purchase to have with meals)
- Supplemental, personal activities (i.e. massages, shopping, etc.), including transportation
- Short-term traveler's insurance
- Other travel-related expenses
Should circumstances arise that result in your canceling your reservation, Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. will refund payment less a cancellation fee as follows (computed based on date of receipt of written cancellation):
Days Prior to Trip:
More than 120 days
91 – 120 days
46 – 90 days
45 days or less
$100 admin fee
100% of deposit
50% of trip cost
100% of trip cost
Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any trip prior to departure in the event that cancellation is deemed necessary or wise. Such conditions might include, but are not limited to, insufficient participant registration or other logistical challenges that would negatively affect trip operation. The refund of all payments received shall release Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. from any further liability. Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. is not responsible for non-recoverable expenses incurred by clients in preparation for a cancelled trip, including airfare.