DEVON COUNTRYSIDE YOGA ADVENTURE
JUNE (Exact Dates TBA), 2020
Prices, Per Person
Double (2 single beds -or- 1 king bed) $2495
Deluxe Double (1 super king bed) $2625
Single (double bed)* $3045
Deluxe Single (king bed)* $3385
* limited availability
Triple (3 single beds)§ $1995
§ Must sign up with roommates for triple option
- $600 deposit to reserve space
Step 1 — Complete the Registration Form below. (Be certain to click the "SUBMIT" button at the form's end.)
Step 2 — Choose the type of accommodation you prefer, and select an option from the appropriate drop-down menu to submit payment — either the initial deposit ($600), 50% of the total cost, or full payment. If you choose to pay a deposit, you will receive an invoice for the balance, due ASAP.
We gladly accept payment of the balance by wire transfer (details provided upon request) or check, which you can make out to Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. and send to:
Ananda Expeditions, Ltd.
8836 Blue Mountain Dr
Golden, CO 80403
Step 3 — Stay tuned for follow-up materials, which will be emailed to you shortly.
Please contact Michael at email@example.com if you have any questions or need help with the registration process.
The fine print...
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- 3 meals daily (except for 3 lunches)
- Snacks and tea available throughout the day
- All group transportation, including 1 scheduled transfer from/to Exeter on arrival and departure days
- Daily, all-levels yoga practices (usually 30-min Morning Yoga & 90-min afternoon practice with pose demonstrations and long savasana), use of mats, props
- Use of solar-heated outdoor salt-water pool, infrared sauna, tennis court, gym, and games room
- Planned activities (including a guided hike in Dartmoor National Park, a day trip to the Cornish Coast, an Exmoor/beach outing, a gardens tour & Afternoon Tea), entrance fees, local guides
- Gratuity for local guides, and house and kitchen staff
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare from/to your home city
- Ground transportation to/from arrival airport to Exeter, and transfers from/to Exeter outside the 1 scheduled pick-up on arrival day and drop-off on departure day
- 3 lunches out, and any other additional meals not mentioned in "What's Included"
- Supplemental, personal activities (i.e. massages, shopping, etc.), including transportation
- Short-term traveler's insurance
- Other travel-related expenses
Should circumstances arise that result in your canceling your reservation, Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. will refund payment less a cancellation fee as follows (computed based on date of receipt of written cancellation):
Days Prior to Trip:
More than 120 days
91 – 120 days
46 – 90 days
45 days or less
$100 admin fee
100% of deposit
50% of trip cost
100% of trip cost
Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any trip prior to departure in the event that cancellation is deemed necessary or wise. Such conditions might include, but are not limited to, insufficient participant registration or other logistical challenges that would negatively affect trip operation. The refund of all payments received shall release Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. from any further liability. Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. is not responsible for non-recoverable expenses incurred by clients in preparation for a cancelled trip, including airfare.