September 28 - October 5, 2019
Prices, Per Person
Double (shared bath)* $2275
Double (private bath) $2535
Single (shared bath)* $2735
Deluxe Single (private bath)* $3195
- $500 deposit to reserve space
- Balance due 90 days out
Step 1 — Complete the Registration Form below. (Be certain to click the "SUBMIT" button at the form's end.)
Step 2 — Choose the type of accommodation you prefer, and select an option from the appropriate drop-down menu to submit payment — either the initial deposit ($500), 50% of the total cost, or full payment. If you choose to pay a deposit, you will receive an invoice for the balance, due ASAP / 90 days out at the latest.
We gladly accept payment by check, which you can make out to Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. and send to:
Ananda Expeditions, Ltd.
8836 Blue Mountain Dr
Golden, CO 80403
Step 3 — Stay tuned for follow-up materials, which will be emailed to you shortly.
Please contact Michael at email@example.com if you have any questions or need help with the registration process.
The fine print...
- 7 nights' accommodation at villa, linens and towels
- 3 vegetarian meals daily, except one lunch and one dinner out
- Local wine at dinner (1/2 bottle per person, per night)
- Unlimited fruit, water, and herbal tea throughout the day. (Tea and coffee-making facilities are available in each house.)
- All group transportation, including one transfer from Lucca to villa on arrival day, and back to Lucca on departure day
- Daily yoga practice and use of yoga room, yoga mats, blocks, blankets, belts, and bolsters, plus additional yoga mats for use outdoors
- Use of outdoor salt-water pool and common areas
- Planned activities (including day trip to Cinque Terre, tour of Lucca, cooking class, and winery visit), entrance fees, and local guides
- Use of laundry facilities in each house
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare from/to your home city
- Ground transportation to/from arrival airport to Lucca, and transfers from/to Lucca outside the one scheduled pick-up on arrival day and drop-off on departure day*
- One lunch, one dinner, and any other additional meals
- Supplemental activities (i.e. massages, shopping, opera, etc.) and transportation outside planned group activities
- Short-term traveler's insurance
- Other travel-related expenses
- Teacher/guide gratuities
* Transfer from arrival airport can be arranged and provided for an additional fee
Should circumstances arise that result in your canceling your reservation, Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. will refund payment less a cancellation fee as follows (computed based on date of receipt of written cancellation):
Days Prior to Trip:
More than 120 days
91 – 120 days
46 – 90 days
45 days or less
$100 admin fee
100% of deposit
50% of trip cost
100% of trip cost
Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any trip prior to departure in the event that cancellation is deemed necessary or wise. Such conditions might include, but are not limited to, insufficient participant registration or other logistical challenges that would negatively affect trip operation. The refund of all payments received shall release Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. from any further liability. Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. is not responsible for non-recoverable expenses incurred by clients in preparation for a cancelled trip, including airfare.