NEW YEAR RENEWAL RETREAT
January 19 - 21, 2018
Prices, per person
Private Room (Queen bed, shared bath)
Double Occupancy $697
Single Occupancy* $957
Private Cabin (2 rooms, 2 Queen beds, 1 bath)
Double Occupancy $997
Single Occupancy* $1067
* limited availability
- $400 deposit to reserve space
- Balance due by December 15, 2017
Step 1 — Complete the Registration Form below. (Be certain to click the "SUBMIT" button at the form's end.)
Step 2 — Choose the type of accommodation you prefer, and select an option from the appropriate drop-down menu to submit payment — either the initial deposit ($400), or full payment. If you choose to pay a deposit, you will receive an invoice for the balance, due ASAP / by December 15 at the latest.
We gladly accept payment by check, which you can make out to Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. and send to:
Ananda Expeditions, Ltd.
8836 Blue Mountain Dr
Golden, CO 80403
Step 3 — Stay tuned for follow-up materials, which will be emailed to you shortly.
Please contact Michael at email@example.com if you have any questions or need help with the registration process.
The fine print...
- 2 nights’ accommodation in comfortable cabins, linens and towels
- 5 vegetarian meals (beginning with dinner on 1/19, ending with brunch on 1/21)
- 4 yoga practices (1 x 30-min session, 2 x 90-min practices, 1 x 2-hour workshop, long savasanas & short meditations), use of mats, props
- 1 group hike
- Wi-fi and domestic telephone service (landline in every cottage)
- Gratuity for house and kitchen staff
What’s Not Included:
- Transportation to/from Ratna Ling
- Supplemental, personal activities (i.e. massages, etc.)
- Other travel-related expenses
Should circumstances arise that result in your canceling your reservation, Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. will refund payment less a cancellation fee as follows (computed based on date of receipt of written cancellation):
Days Prior to Trip:
More than 120 days
91 – 120 days
46 – 90 days
45 days or less
$100 admin fee
100% of deposit
50% of trip cost
100% of trip cost
Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any trip prior to departure in the event that cancellation is deemed necessary or wise. Such conditions might include, but are not limited to, insufficient participant registration or other logistical challenges that would negatively affect trip operation. The refund of all payments received shall release Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. from any further liability. Ananda Expeditions, Ltd. is not responsible for non-recoverable expenses incurred by clients in preparation for a cancelled trip, including airfare.